“Signature is awesome. They show eagerness and willingness to make the customer happy. Response time is great! They do very thorough and thoughtful work!”
“Signature is capable and dependable. I would recommend them to anyone desiring lawn care or landscaping services.”
“I’ve always been reluctant to turn my lawn care over to someone for fear of what would happen. But that fear was washed away as you have done an awesome job.”
The Signature Promise
- We are Passionate about our Job! – We realize you have lots of options when it comes to landscape service providers. Please know that we value your business and work hard to keep it.
- We are Reliable – You hire us so you do not need to worry about your lawn and landscape!
- We are Professional – Our crew members will come to your property in uniform and in a marked vehicle.
- We continue to learn and innovate – We attend seminars frequently to stay on top of the current trends and products in the industry.
- We stand behind our work – Let us show you how we are different.
- We are your one stop shop for all your lawn care needs – No job is too big or too little for us.
- We VALUE your business and realize you are busy! – We work hard to return missed phone calls and emails within 24 hours (same day preferably).
- We listen – If you have a question, concern or comment we want to hear it!
Fertilization and Weed Control
Core Aeration and Seeding
All yards in the Carolinas should be aerated as our soils are very heavy clay and compact easily. Compaction prevents your lawn from growing thick and healthy because it limits air, water, and nutrients from reaching the root zone. We aerate our warm season lawns (Bermuda and Zoysia) in the late spring thru early summer. For cool season lawns (Fescue) we aerate in the early fall and overseed the lawn with high quality seed. The results can be spectacular if you follow our process.
Is your irrigation system giving you problems? Call us today and we can repair your system. Whether this is replacing a broken sprinkler or controller, adding a few sprinklers or repairing a valve, we can do it! We can also winterize your system in the Fall and start it up again in the Spring.